about.
● more.
● friends.
● previous.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
pixie dust. . .
This blog is sad.
This blog is out of date.
This blog has few followers.
This blog is LAME!
solution?
Revamp, or destroy and create spectacular spectacular (potential new blog name, taken from Moulin Rouge)
thoughts?
I'm leaning towards new blog, so it is in the works right now and is looking pretty unspectacularish (new word, not taken from Moulin Rouge) but I have faith and after all that is all you need. No wait, love is all you need (another potential blog name? nah I think I'd have to be married or at least in love to use that one) , but you "just gotta have faith" or even better, "all you need is a little faith, trust, and something I forgot. . . ooohhh yeeessss! PIXIE DUST!"
If only there was more Pixie Dust to go around, this blog might have hope. But sadly it just might be time to say goodbye to atwistinthestory.
update: spectacularspectacular is already a blog, boo to unoriginal ideas. Help!
maybe I will just have to use my blogging skills I know I have, somewhere, and revamp!
REVAMP LIKE A CHAMP!
alright its 1:30 am. I apologize
night
about.
life is either a daring adventure or nothing.- helen keller.
what will you find here?
family, friends, love, inspiration, and the simple joys in life.
click here to follow this blog
about.
life is either a daring adventure or nothing.- helen keller.
what will you find here?
family, friends, love, inspiration, and the simple joys in life.
click here to follow my blog