<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6430503392500661981?origin\x3dhttp://atwistinthestory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about. ● more. ● friends. ● previous.


Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Summertime and the livin is easy




YAHOOOO! I am finally done with this semester. It actually flew by and I am so happy I am done. I can't wait for summer and nice weather. Technically it's already summer for me but with this lame utah weather it doesn't really feel like it.
I don't really have much planned for summer. . . yet! haha I want to have a lot of fun and go on a lot of trips and stuff! I am going to keep nannying for the family I work for now until the end of May. SO hopefully I find a new job by June. I am talking to a few families about nannying so we will see how that works out. If not I guess I will have to settle for a normal job, eeh. haha just kidding I don't really care as long as I'm making some money!
Some things I am excited for this summer:
-boating, and hopefully some LAKE POWELL time!
-being outside all the time!
-warm summer nights
-BBQ's ,burgers and hot dogs! yum!
-getting a tan!
-July california trip with everyone
-wakeboarding
-summer flicks (Letters to Juliet, Robin Hood, Toy Story 3, Eat Pray Love, and many more!)

Well thats about all that is new for now! Very Very happy with life right now and SUMMER!!
Love you all!

0 comments, leave yours here.

about.

life is either a daring adventure or nothing.- helen keller.


what will you find here?

family, friends, love, inspiration, and the simple joys in life.

click here to follow this blog

a twist in the story.